Question

mobcandy

How do I get my credit score up.Plus I have an account on my credit report that I need to fight/
How do I get my credit report and there is an account that has never contacted me or sent me a statement. Everytime I try to get ahold of someone I get no where. Also doesn't bankruptcy come off your credit report after 10 years.

You can get your credit report at www.annualcreditreport.com.   Send a letter to the creditor and the credit bureaus asking that they verify the account is yours.  If they don't comply, (give them 30-35 days) then go to www.consumerfinance.gov and file a complaint.  Bankruptcy comes off your credit report 10 years from the date it was dismissed or discharged.  Hope this helps!