Question

Dyong10

how do i get my credit score up if i don't miss a payment??
I don't pay the minimum and I'm always on time why is it so low?? please help

Most Helpful Response

Credit Score calculations are complex, But in a nutshell best practices will get you moving in the right direction.

Make sure each Credit Card is never over 10% utilization, and paid off in full every month. If you don't have the money in the bank, don't buy it. Doing this as well as playing with the credit score simulator will teach you alot and also improve your score dramatically over a pretty short period of time. Also I am making the assumption that you have "new" credit and not "bad" credit (ie negative remarks).