Question

SHANE038

How do I get my credit from poor to good fast? I don't have credit cards. Paying my bills on time.
I have been paying my bills on time for the last two years and I just had a wreck in my truck and the company paid it off almost and I will be paying the remainder this month to wipe it clear. I need to get my credit fixed and fast in order to get another vehicle and for some reason my score went from 614 to 601 and don't know how, please help..??

Without seeing your full credit report it is impossible to say.  Do you have negative accounts?  If so, they need to be dealt with.  How is your utilization?  If over 30%, get it down fast.  How many open good accounts do you have?  If only 1 or 2, then you need more, such as a credit card.  Best of luck!