Question

Mariyka22

How do i get my credit fix.
I had all my document stolen in October 2016 I got it back but how is it safe to use and how do I get protection?

You may want to do some reading on how to place a freeze on your credit. Keep in mind though, that you will need to unfreeze it when you are applying for credit. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites where you can find instructions on how to do this and contact information if you have questions. If someone got your account numbers or credit card numbers, you would want to call the lenders to set up new account numbers. If someone only got basic info on you, don't worry about it. I would only really worry about placing freezes on my credit is if someone shady acquired or stolen your social security number.