Question

Kbear1099

How do I get lower interest rates now that I've increased my Score?
Now that I have raised my Credit Score to 722, What is the best way to go about getting my APR% lowered?

APR on what?  For credit cards you just ask the creditor.  For installments you'd have to refinance.  Keep in mind that it's never just about score.  Also be aware that a lot of creditors do not use the scores provided by Credit Karma.  Make sure your creditors use a TransUnion or Equifax VantageScore 3.0 if you're going to rely on Credit Karma's scores.