Question

Posted in Taxes

fantasias

how do I get liens off my acct that have been paid off?
I had a lien from 2 seperate company's and I have taken care of them. I no longer owe them. One of them is the IRS and the other state of me.

Most Helpful Response

taxes

hope you can help

jwsister

Liens stay on your credit report for up to 10 years because they are a matter of public record.  This is due to the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and there is, unfortunately, nothing to be done about them until the time they fall off.

Keep all your payments on everything now, current, and it should work very well in your credit favor.

dispute

How do i contac Karma credit for a dispute. I need to talk to someone about this.