Question

donsgirl58

How do I get Karma to remove a negative statement that the 3 reporting agencies do not have?
According to your report, there is a "late" payment indicated on my report for Walmart. I called their credit office and was told, THERE IS NO LATE PAYMENT ATTACHED TO YOUR ACCOUNT" I have sent an email to your "help" dept and received a reply that I should get in touch with TransUnion. I have done this and have received a dispute # and are waiting for their reply. However, none of the other reporting agencies indicate that I have a late note on my file and WALMART says they have never reported me late to ANY CREDIT BUREAU so it is confusing as to where you got your information as the creditor would have had to report it to you, and they say they never have !
Please advise where you got your information...Thank you,
B.Spitz