Question

Bernina200

How do I get information included in Bankruptcy, not to be reported as delinquent.
I need to refinance my mortgage.

Most Helpful Response

But it was delinquent at the time you filed bankruptcy, right?  As part of yoiur credit history it will show the late payment for 7 years from the "date of last activity" on your credit report, then it will vanish.  Filing bankruptcy does not erase the errors you may have made that are part of your credit history.  I hope you do realize that the bankryuptcy notice will be a negative on your credit report for 10 years from the date it was filed.