Question

TamaraP1236

How do I get higher help with my credit
Who can I talk with to get a better understanding of the items listed on my credit report. How do I get them off and so on.

Baby steps

First you should work on the beginning part of your question. Which is a fair question to ask. Gaining a better understanding of the items listed on your credit report will lead you to the answers you seek in the second part of your question. Now, choose a professional or a family member whom you trust who is familiar with credit reports. Take notes and verify the information by googleing. This last part will help you a great deal also. Remember to keep it simple, be patient and think forward.

Good Hunting