Question

harleygirl0567

How do I get help pursuing bankruptcy?
Personal traumatic events caused my delinquencies to occur. I have plenty of equity in my home, but due to these delinquencies, I don't qualify. Please help me.

Do a search online for Dave Ramsey because he has numerous tips on how to resolve the financial crisis without filing for bankruptcy.  And/or consult with a competent bankruptcy attorney and follow his/her instructions since they usually propose solutions that avoid bankruptcy.  The goal should be avoiding bankruptcy while solving a financial problem and it can be done.