Question

billpatthorpe

How do I get Fedloans off my credit report. Its not me?

The student fedloans on my report has a zero balance, but its on there twice, but its not me. What should I do to get it off, thank you.

If it is showing as paid and closed in good standing it probably is helping your credit, so it may be a mistake you want to ignore, but if you want to do things right and get it taken care of I advise contacting the company Fedloans and addressing this with them and disputing the account with the credit bureaus that are listing it. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites.