Question

OldWoman62

How do I get Citi to change my nonpayment bad score when it was their fault. They didn't do my addr.
They were impossible, cold and ruthless about fixing their mistake. Said it was too bad they would fix anything.

I'm not sure what happened. You mention your address being involved, but no details.

I have no idea what you're saying but let's say this happened:

You have a card with Citi. You made a $100 charge on it. And during that month you moved. You indeed reported your move but BANK never changed your address. And because they never did that change you never received your bill (USPS name forwarding ? anyone ?)

Anyhow. In this case it's your responsibility to watch out for that statement and bill even if bank never made that chage. However you still can asked them to remove that late fee and credit report mark as a one time offender and let's say you paid it off right away. Also you can try direct desptute and plea your case with CB.