Question

HERNANDO1966

How do i get cavalry portfolio to remove a debt off my credit?
Someone opened a cc online using my name and so I sent a validation letter to cavalry portfolio and they sent me a billing statement. I've wrote them numerous letters and they won't budge! This isn't fair. What can I do?

Re: Cavalary

Contact the Credit Card company. Thats who will most likely determine it was fraud. You could also have a lawyer send them an intent to sue. That should motivate them to delete. You can also get Lexington Law to intervene for a month or two and I imagine that would ultimately get the item deleted. Have you disputed through TU,EX and EQ?  Do it more than once. Item does NOT belong to me / Fraud / No longer responsible, etc

Depending on how large the amount and how old it is, would determine my personal method of handling the situation.