Question

jolyjo

How do I get 'Authroized Signer" only accounts off my credit report?
I am authorized signer only (not responsible party) on several accounts. If I am not responsible party, have no access to accounts only as authorized signer, why are the companies reporting on my credit report. It makes it look as if I have a lot of debt I don't have and cannot afford. How can I get these accounts off?

Most Helpful Response

Call the credit card companies customer service line (you can Google for the phone number) and tell them to remove you from the accounts.  Also write letters to all credit bureaus and tell them the accounts are not yours.  Provide copies of 2 forms of ID with the letters to prove who you are.  Best of luck!