Question

wtackj

how do I get all the reports corrected that you have got wrong?
I have a car loan through Wells Fargo and I have a gold warranty through Panama City Toyota. I also have credit cards with Walmart, and Best Buy. I have renter's insurance through assurance under geico insurance. I have no other credit cards except for bank cards and a credit union debit card. I am divorced and my ex-husband has a wife named Karen. Maybe you have confused her with me. I closed my Fashion Bug account years ago. Please go back and check because I am trying my best to pay my bills when due or a few days after if my checks do not arrive in time. I get an alimony check from my ex-husband at first day of month, then I get a social security disability check the fourth wednesday of the month. Thank you for hearing my complaints. Teresa Jensen