Question

SimonandChammie

How do I get all of my info removed from credit karma???
This is the second time I have asked this and I really want an answer as I do not want my incorrect info left on this site to be used as a comparison for others...am I going to have to go to the BBB to do it...the more I dispute the incorrect items and pay off the items that I need to the worse my credit is getting...especially with the disputed items that should not be there anyway and I should not be being penalized for cleaning up my credit but here it is in black and white.....If this one disappears as well I guess I will have to go to the BBB to get an answer....

Most Helpful Response

Looks like you need to Email Support and/or file something with the CFPB

If you go to the Help Center there is a How-To.

SimonandChammie

Thank you but I do not wnat to just inactivate my account...I want to make sure there is nothing left on Credit Karma for them to compare to anyone else because my information is so incorrect right now...I wish I had never started using this site