Question

CoffeeMug32

How do I get a "Zero" Credit Score after paying debts and closing all accounts?
Do NOT respond with "you do Not want a Zero Credit Score", or "This WILL come back to bite you", or anything among those lines. I DON'T want to hear it. Ether answer this question or do not respond.

Most Helpful Response

At risk of sticking my head into lion's mouth...Are you asking how to get to ZERO credit score? If so, I believe after certain period of time lapses after you closed all your credit accounts, and without any further credit activities been reported by creditors, the scoring models won't able to calculate your score, so in effect you would have zero score. The time frame could vary from score model to score models, probably after 12~ish months. I know that I didn't have credit score two years ago, after about 4 year absences in any credit activities, even tho the creditors update once awhile from closed accounts.