Question

12003

How do I get a vacated judgement off my credit report?
I recently fought to have a judgement vacated and won, it is still showing up on my credit report. How do I have it removed?

Most Helpful Response

Remove the Judgement

Get a copy of the order from the court clerk in the court where the judgement was filed.  go to freeannualcreditreport.com and pull a free report from all three bureaus.  Each bureau will have a link on their website where you can dispute your credit.  follow the instructions given and upload or send a copy of the order to vacate to each bureau.  They should remove this within 30 to 45 days.  It can sometimes be easier to have a lender submit it if you have one willing to do that for you (it costs the lender $$ to correct your credit).

Hi! I need to get a judgement vacated, how do I go about it?

I appreciate any help you can give!,

Thank you,

WildCougarRed