Question

Posted in Taxes

shedvll54

how do i get a tax lien off me thats absolutely NOT mine, please help. its my x's.
he is the only one with income, I was unemployed even when we were married, an disabled. fighting for disability, a family member had moved in to pay the household bills , I had this home rent to own before I met him, he never put any money in it. he moves around with concrete construction, an quits every few weeks, you cannot get unemployment in winter if u quit a job, that's how he got audited. my name should not be on there, nor my daughters or his son.