Question

mypoints71

How do I get a paid bill off of my report?
The 2 bills are still showing up as delinquent. Both have been paid off for at least 8 months. Where would I find the phone number to contact the 2 Companies? I can't even click on them..!

Most Helpful Response

Go to annualcreditreport.com to get your full credit reports from each bureau. From there you can check through the delinquent accounts. Their name, status of account and contact information should be listed on your credit report.

jwsister

However, since they are your bills, the delinquency is part of your credit history and will show on your credit report for 7 years from the date it was paid.  That is required under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, which is a federal regulation.

Best way to avoid negatives is to make sure all bills are paid on time.

Can someone tell me why have Karma take off a paid off my credit ..

.