Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

lovedamion

how do i get a number to chat with a live person
I need a live number for all three of my credit score. How do i get the numbers. The numbers on all three credit report isn't a live person just a recording.

Most Helpful Response

Credit Karma Tax Question

Morning, 

So i used Credit Karma tax to file my federal, my state amount looked a little weird so I held off on filing it. 

I came back to see if any updates to Credit Karma's system may have adjusted this and it did, reduced my state taxes down to $1.... Now I would like to submit my state but it gives the strong apparence that it wants to submit my federal again at the same time (no option to just submit state).  Can anyone say for certain if it will resubmit federal?  I don't care to have anyone questioning if I'm attempting tax fraud by submitting multiple times....

filing taxes

hello me and my husband just tried to file our taxes and we filed jointly, it did not ask for my information and now it was sent with out my income How can we cancel. so that we can file again with my income

1099-Q??????

So I am doing my taxes and I need to enter unformation from my 1099-Q form. Where do I enter this when doing my taxes through Credit Karma Tax???????? Everytime I try to contact them they don't answer my question at all....

SUFFERING FROM IDENITY THIEF CANT CONTACT  CREDIT KARMA WHAT IS SUPOSED TO HAPPEN NEXT

Confirm my identity

Hi,

I have a credit karma account and it is asking me to validate my identity. None of my friends were asked to do this. Can you please tell me is there any way to do this other than physically mailing my proofs. May be like emailing them or anything like that. Can you also tell me why is it only me who has to send the proofs. None of the other friends were asked this. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sahithi Chada

Confirm my identity

Hi,

Thanks,

Sahithi Chada

......

To my mind, Credit Karma is a big institutions helping millions of people on a daily basis. And I think that people people need help, we all have questions that need to be answered. Why doesn't Credit Karma have a phone number? They can't afford one? It's ridiculous that I'm trying to reach out to their customer service and I have to wait a whole day to get a response from them. This is a ****ing headache! You guys sure don't need more followers 

Bethit

Enter Your Reply There is an incorrect debt on my report, and they need to get ahold of me directly asap, or I will start calling everyone I can (that has a phone number) and start making this a serious issue!! Mark my words!

NO PHONE FOR CREDIT KARMA CUST. SVC?

HELP.....I HAVE TRIED TO RESOLVE MY ISSUE ALONE SINCE I CANNOT GET AN ACTUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON EITHER VIA THE PHONE OR EVEN A LIVE CHAT????  I HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS UNDER MY EMAIL (WHICH I KNOW NOW IS NOT POSSIBLE). I AM TRYING TO GET MY HUSBAND'S CREDIT KARMA ACCOUNT MOVED TO HIS OWN EMAIL AND IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME! HELP!!!!!!

Confirm my identity

Thanks,

Ashok Kumar

Identity Theft Fraud Alert

Hi, 

How do I add a possible identity theft fraud alert on my account.  I received a very disturbing phone call and my charge company suggested to contact you and have you put it on.  Thanks!