Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

lovedamion

how do i get a number to chat with a live person
I need a live number for all three of my credit score. How do i get the numbers. The numbers on all three credit report isn't a live person just a recording.

Confirm my identity

Hi,

I have a credit karma account and it is asking me to validate my identity. None of my friends were asked to do this. Can you please tell me is there any way to do this other than physically mailing my proofs. May be like emailing them or anything like that. Can you also tell me why is it only me who has to send the proofs. None of the other friends were asked this. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sahithi Chada

Confirm my identity

Hi,

Thanks,

Sahithi Chada

......

To my mind, Credit Karma is a big institutions helping millions of people on a daily basis. And I think that people people need help, we all have questions that need to be answered. Why doesn't Credit Karma have a phone number? They can't afford one? It's ridiculous that I'm trying to reach out to their customer service and I have to wait a whole day to get a response from them. This is a ****ing headache! You guys sure don't need more followers 

Bethit

Enter Your Reply There is an incorrect debt on my report, and they need to get ahold of me directly asap, or I will start calling everyone I can (that has a phone number) and start making this a serious issue!! Mark my words!