Question

trekee80sgirl

How do I get a loan placed by a fraud removed from my report?
The bank stopped the loan from even going through because I noticed an email about a loan, that I didn't take out. It was a week later I found out I was victim of Identity theft and fraud.

Contact your bank

if indeed it was fraud, they should work with you to have it removed from your credit report. Be sure to ask to have the inquiry removed as well. 

Follow up with a letter to one of the credit bureaus explaing that you were a victim of fraud ans have a fraud alert put on your credit report. 

Your lucky to have caught this before the loan was made, But you should have a "credit freeze" put on your credit report so that the credit bureau will not allow a loan or credit card to be processed with out your first contacting them.  Google it for more info on how to go about it. 

Good Luck