How do I get a false car repo/late car payments report off my credit report/score?
My car was totaled Dec. 1st 2014 and the bank I got the loan through continued sending me payments. Now on my credit report it shows I owe almost $7,000 and was payments behind which I never was. So I recieved papers for the bank to repo the car. Its totaled for 1 and for 2 I signed the title to Geico my insurance company. Yes, I had full coverage and GAP insurance. What do I do to resolve this off my credit report/score?