Question

laserguy1216

how do i get a debt off my credit report that was not my fault
there was a debt put on my credit karma report stating that I owed this,but it shouldn't been put on there it was the fault of my employer my employer called the collection agency and I also called them and explained this but it still remain on my report

Most Helpful Response

if its showing its on your report

It's still on your Credit Report, CK only shows you whats on your Transunion Credit Report.

you can file a dispute on line at the websites for all 3 of the CRA's,  You may want to follow up with a "Validation Letter" (find a template on line) and mail to the CRA.  This will trigger an investigation and require the creditor to prove that the account is yours.  

Good Luck