Question

jinkz

How do I get a copy of my bankruptsy?
I there a real person I can talk to a bout obtaining a copy of my bankruptsy? I think there are a few thing that are still on my credit report that shouldn't be.

Contact your BK: Trustee.

Years ago, I filed a bankruptcy under Chapter 13 and was assigned a trustee who helped get everything finished up and received the payments.  I don't know if that is the case with a Chapter 7 (which it sounds like that's what you filed).  But, there are numerous papers involved in filing any bankruptcy and the attorney who helped you with it should have a copy on file or you might be able to get it through the court clerk.