Question

WT50

How do I get 2010 and 2014 Credit Scores?
How do I acquire a 2010 and 2014 Credit score to determine how a loan was paid late that I was not ordered to pay by the Divorce Decree in 2010. I need these reports to show Contempt of Court on the other party named in the Motion to have legal action taken immediately to repair my credit history.

if you pull your 2014 credit report itll still have all the info from 2010 accounts. go to annualcreditreport.com and order your free report. 

Your credit score is a snapshot in time.  The bureaus don't retain historical information such as old credit scores.  Since your name is still on the loan, you can contact the lender and get a complete payment history to show that the payments were late or missing.

I need 2010's score