Question

Smiles0205

How do I fix my credit card score?
I make more than the monthly payments on all of my credit cards, why would they lower my score? And how can I fix it?

If your utilization is over 30%, you won't see a score improvement until you get the balances down.  I'm just guessing, because to truly answer your question I would need to review your entire credit report.   There could be other things going on that is dragging your score down.  To learn more, please visit www.credit.about.com.  Good luck!

the Size of your payments

is not the only factor. 

there are many variables that go into your score.  With out complete info on your credit report it would be difficult to tell you why your score took a dip.  Scores vary a lot.  They can change daily.

Keep utilization low, payments high and never pay late.

sounds like utilization!!!

The top driving force to your credit score is credit card utilization ..(counts for around 30 some percent in the equation) as well as on time payments. They take the total amount of your credit limits from all your credit cards and divide the amount you have spent ,or owe, into that., You must get your utilization below 30%to see improvement in your score. There are however other factors involved. Credit Karma gives you valuable information as to what factors go into the making of your score. Since becoming a member I have become VERY knowledgeable on this subject and have watched my score continue to rise! Good luck!