Question

jessicabutterfly

How do I fix incorrect claims on my credit report?
Such as hospital bills that should've been paid by my gov't insurance coverage. Who can I call for help? Im so flustered I don't know where to begin. I have healthcare district and my hospital bills are supposed to be covered by that insurance. Ive tried contacting the hospitals and I don't understand why these claims are still on my credit report. Also Is there a phone number for someone to help consult in how to deal with all these claims on my report?

Most Helpful Response

Call the Credit Pros they can help 1-877-235-0324. Good luck my friend..

jwsister

Anything like this should be taken care of in writing, because the people you talk to don't always have the authority to help a lot.  Do it in writing and hang on to all communications.  That way you have proof the issue was addressed.

Incorrect credit entry

I did not have any account with TXU Energy.  Never used their services.  Never signed a contract with this company.  I inquired about their services on the telephone.  I had services with another company and as far as I know, you cannot have two accounts with different companies at the same time. I am still trying to correct this  problem.  No one believes me.  I have written, called and to no avail.  Sometimes you just cannot get the help you need.  My credit rating is so poor, why would I lie about this one account.  Good luck to anyone out there with this problem.  I am so sorry I could not assist anyone with this dillemma, however, I do hope that no one ever gives up trying to resolve.  I am not.