How do I find where I owe Money to?
So it shows I have multible debts but honestly i dont remember where or what business I owe this money to.

chrisg8864

If it gives you an abbreviated company name (a lot of credit card companies will do that), copy it and search it through Google. A lot of times, you will find other posts with people asking the same thing. My girlfriend has this issue with a couple old medical bills and a computer bill when she was younger. This is harder than most people expect as many card companies might have considered it a "charge off" and turned it over to a collection agency. After a while, the collection agency gives up as well.

Response by
quiksilver1804

never had a credit card so who do i owe

Response by
denaluv

Submit to the Community