Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

LBL0107

How do I find previous questions/ answers I submitted? Impossible as far as I can tell. CK plz HELP!
Many others have asked same question, but no instructive responses. CK needs to address this issue. For instance, under my user name should be link to my Q&A's.

Most Helpful Response

You can see what you posted although, you don't get to see the responses to questions.  Or you can see your response and not the original Question.  Click you Name at the top and then select  Public Profile.    You would then use your original question in the search box to search out the question and see the relevent answers.  Cumbersome, I admit, althought that's just the current layout.  (In fact,click on your name next to the question in this chain and select your public profile)

I think it would be good if the questions could be shown by topic, with all answers listed under the topic.  That way, someone who has a question might find the answer before having to post the question.  Would save on having toi see the same question over and over.  I've noticed that it seems that few people see or search for the highest rated questions.

You can see all of your posts

Go to the upper right hand corner and hover over your user name, then click public profile. Then on that page click"view you public profile" 

The next page then shows every post you made, or on following pages if you make a lot of posts.  You can also see any other persons posts, such as the one you made that was your most helpful

Declined Secured Credit Card

Apr 10, 2015

Wells Fargo Secured CC