Question

jpedro01

How do I find out why a card was closed?

Closed Cards

I have two good Credit Cards that have been paid off.  When I called Bank of America they told me there were no issues on the cards and they are unsure why they were closed.  That I should contact my credit agency.  Any suggestions?   You pay cards so good credit and they close your cards that make it looke like bad credit

The only place to get this answer is with the issuer of the cards. If the customer service reps tell you that they do not know why your cards were closed, then you need to ask for a supervisor.  Call the card issuer again and keep calling until you get someone to help you.