Question

chopinmonami

How do i find out who made a hard inquiry?
I have 4 hard inquires over a 4 month period. I am not sure who made them. How do I find out if this is a fraud attempt?

Most Helpful Response

Hello! The source of a hard inquiry will be listed on your credit report, along with the date it can be expected to fall off your credit report. You can dispute hard inquiries only if you did not authorize them. We provide your credit reports from Equifax and TransUnion, so review the "hard inquiry" section on each of those reports for more details. 

LUCYDIAMOND

Enter Your ReplyHow do I get these reports from you. The hard inquiries seem to have gone up without my

knowledge and are hurting my credit score