Question

OriginalCountryGirl

How do I find out who I owe, so I can contact them?
How do I find out who I owe, so I can contact them? I don't know who trident asst or northamericn is. If you know how to find out please let me know in detail. I'm still new to this computer stuff. Thanks.

Most Helpful Response

Check credit reports

Get copies of all three credit reports at freecreditreport.com and go over them carefully to see what is listed.  If you don't know the company, don't pay them, especially if you have not received either phone calls or letters from said company.  File disputes (see the article on disputes that can be found under "Articles" on the left side of this page.

It's not uncommon to find errors on credit reports, which is why it is smart to check and dispute (as needed) items on the report that are not ours, and do this check every year.  NEVER pay something you don't owe.

Thank you. Cause I haven't had anyone call or write me about past due bills in years

Finding out how to contact debtors

Good Afternoon,

Please help me find out how to use theis report to contact my debtors and fix my credit report.

Thanks,

Jim

E-mail jrstout001@aol.com

what a mess

I am having a simular problem trying to find out who it is that I owe and why ,,Know what I mean