HOW DO I FIND OUT WHATS ON MY CREDIT
I NEED TO FIND OUT WHATS MAKING MY SCORE SO LOW.. HOW DO I KNW WHAT TO PAY OFF IF IT JUST SAYS OTHR ON HERE.. I DONT KNW WHAT OTHER IS.. HELP PLS????

dene07

Most Helpful Response

You can check your credit reports for free at annualcreditreport.com. Its the free site the government provided for us since all those other free credit report sites aren't really free after their 7 day trials. You can check each of the 3 credit bureaus once a year. Your credit reports will show everything on your accounts whether they are in good standing, closed, or potentially negative.

Response by
tg101688

my name is anitrea mason and i want to know what's medical bill is on my credit

Response by
anitrea

Submit to the Community