Question

Posted in Taxes

showjohn1943

how do I find out if my taxes have been filed

Tax Return

I still dont'n see anything on the home page. I think the return should have went in a couple days ago but nothing yet. I guess I should have used Turbo Tax again as they let you know right away. Also why do you reject what I want for a screen name.

Status of Return

"Hi, I'm part of the Credit Karma Tax Member Support Team" You can check the status of your return by logging back in and  on the home page it will give a message with the status of the return. If there are any rejects it will state that there too.

Best Regards~

My Taxes?

I have no response on my taxes.!  It has passed the time of acceptance?  Please help!!!