Question

Greenjuice1

How do I find out about the credit collecton on my report
How do I find out what the credit collection is? I do not recognize this information.

2014-02-16010000

Most Helpful Response

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get all three reports. The answer should be on one of them.  There are often mistakes on credit reports so you will dispute the errors with the reporting credit bureau.

collection agency

I have an address and phone number for the collection agency trying to collect my $50.00 collection. I tried calling and the number is no longer in service. How do I go about finding out who has the collection acct. now ? I'm wanting to pay it off but not sure who turn it into collections or how to find them.