Question

2048LOVE

HOW DO I FIND OUT ABOUT A EVICTION
ABOUT A HOUSE I RENTED ABOUT 9 YRS AGO AND THERE WAS A GARNISHMENT ON MY CHECK THEN I LOST MY JOB AND A COUPLE YRS LATER RETURNED TO WORKING AND THE GARNISHMENT STOP

THANK YOU

My credit score was 460 when i got to message the the God eye. I was refer to him by a friend who has testify his good work in the past. I emailed him and he didn't reply and i guess he was busy until i emailed him again to tell him my friend referred me and he reply straight away. He asked for some vital information which i wasn't scared to give him because of friend. He got started and asked me to look up at my credit score in 4 days. Behold, My credit score rocket up to 785 excellent standard and all my score are above 750. He also help me clear all the negative collections i have on my reports as well. Now i get applied for what i've been denied for in the past. I can't thank him enough and my friend also. I owe you guys a lot. Tell him i refer you and he will help you ASAP. GODEYEVIEWHACKER at HOTMAIL dot COM 

Lexington Law is a huge rip-off scam. They tell you that they will fix your credit, they make very big promises to get you to sign their contract. You pay the monthly payments and getting nothing in return. I used them for over a year and 8 months and my credit scores actually went down. We had a very sick child and had a lot of medical collections and because they inquired about those to try and dispute them it basically quote refreshed the debt thus making our scores lower. We were young and dumb back then. I recommend yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c  o m. He is a genius, get through with him today and you will be glad you did. He saved us from Financial ruins and bankruptcy...He deleted all the hard inquiries, BK on our credit report and then proceeded to improving our credit score to the early 800's

Trusted Credit repair

First of all, I want to say a Big thank you Lord for all he has done in my life. I know it wont sound great talking about religion on here but i truly believe God led me though to find Notable spy who helped me out of my delicate situations. It hasn't been easy all my life with a low credit score since 2012. I had been scammed by two other credit repair companies before One called CRS and the other called Lexington Law. I had an issue and my FICO Credit Scores went from 635 to 450 in 2 months because of 2 fake hackers I paid to take care of my Credit as both promised me 780+ Scores in a week time. I spent money and nothing but headaches and bad Credit was the result. Until i met Mr Alan a very gentleman of over fifty years of age, a devoted father. He helped me out honestly and I know God must have used him to me. because we weren't suppose to talk religion but after a while we were talking about how we were both Christians and that God doesn't want anyone to suffer. He mentioned his church and actually opened up about how he had to have faith and work with Trust-hacker over his credit report. I explained how i have to move out of my place, with tears on my face I could tell he really cared because he consoled me. He told me he wont make promises but he will work as hard as possible to help me. later on he introduce to me a reliable credit repair company name Trust-hacker. i work with him with possible ability of mine then within 5days my credit report had already been an impressive one. My mortgage counselor was Felicia she was amazing. Very sweet. She told me I qualified fairly quickly because I was very active in gathering the documents they needed. I just want to say to anyone out there who might read this and feel unsure about if they will help. THEY WILL! Look, Notable spy has been operation for 12 years now. i get to know more about them, they got to make sure their clients will be committed and serious to finish the entire program because their reputation is based on their success rate.. I'm thankful to Trust-hacker and that’s why i’m here sharing the good news right here. you should mail at  trusthacker543 @ g m a i l . c o m. you really gonna enjoy this offer leaking out. Y’all can thank me later. 

If it was 9 years ago it's off your reports. It wouldn't be reported as an eviction...it would report as delinquent & possibly be sent to collection. The other way is your eviction could appear on your credit report is through the public records. If the eviction lawsuit results in a civil judgement you may owe unpaid rent and/or court fees. The amount appears on your credit report as a debt owed through a civil judgment and remains there for seven years from the original filing date. Either way, it's off your reports & could be hard to track.

Since your typing and word skills are not that great, I don't understand what you are asking.