Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

cat8thecanary

How do I find my Auto Insurance Score?
I know that my Auto Insurance bases my car insurance by my credit..but how do I find out what it is?

Most Helpful Response

click on car savings then insurance and it will show your score on the left side of screen.

Credit Karma does list an Auto Insurance score from TransUnion. Once your logged onto Credit Karma, you can find your auto insurance score here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/score. The score may differ from what your auto insurance agent pulled due to the fact that you should also have an auto insurance score from Experian and Equifax as well.

VivekKrDubey

Can't see these scores anymore.

Is it still provided??