Question

suzyts2002

How do I find information on the judgement on my credit report.
I need the company name and address/phone number on the two judgements on my credit report under public records, also need the amount of each owed, the judgement number associated with said judgements, date they were applied to credit report. Please contact me at suzyts2002@yahoo.com with the above information. This is my second request to you for this information and I have to have it by 8-10-2014. Thank you.

HTis is not a site for that kind of info

This is a credit monitoring site. That kind of information is available to you from Credit Reporting agencies.  This is a community based forum to share information.  

Credit Karma now provides your full TransUnion credit report, which you can see here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/creditreport

You will need to review it to find this information yourself.