Question

sygh

how do I find delinquent accounts?
My report says I have 5 delinquent accounts but fails to mention who they are

Did you look at the Report?

Get a free copy of your credit reprot at AnnualCreditReport .com.  thats the only place to get a free copy of your actual credit report once a year from each of the credit bureaus. 

If I were you I'd get one copy of your report, since they cross report to each other, they generally have all the same info.  Then you can go back and get another copy in 3 or 4 months to check your progress. and again in a8 or 9 months. 

once you have your report in hand, You should be able to get all the info you  need to deal with those accounts,  names, addresses Etc.   Read up on how to deal with delinquent accounts by searching the articles and blog posts here on CK.  there is a wealth of info here.