Question

Bubz04

How do I file equifax claim for $125

Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Visit the federal trade commission (FTC) and click on filing a claim.

Lots of websites offer the link but actually take you to spoof sites where ones Information is phished for scam use

The FTC secured government site has the actual link.

You will also find the link on the main page at:

cleanslatecredit. org

Contact them, or do something crazy like Google it. 

FIX IT HERE

Hello Everyone, for the past 18 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (sgiacalone03 @ gmail . com) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780. I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 7 days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 5-6  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (sgiacalone03 @ gmail . com.) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy. You will be glad you send him a message

Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next