Question

itsnickbee

How do I establish credit?
I have no credit at all, and i have no clue how to get started. I have applied at numerous places for credit cards, as well as at my bank for a load. No one will help me. So im lost.

Edit**

I have applied at my bank for a LOAN***

Your first and most important step is to read all that you can find on credit, how it works, how to use it, how to win at the game. Then you will find out that you need to start out with a Secured credit card that is reported to all three credit bureaus and then you will build from there. STOP applying for credit until you get an understanding of all of this, you are only causing yourself harm by applying wildly.