Question

liftmeup2012

How do I enter my Scooter and Rental Insurance to be included in my credit Score?
I have rental and Scooter Insurance I have been paying steadily since I opened them. I have also got Comcast accounts and Rent payments I have been doing favorably. I also been paying Netfix and I am in great standings with them as well. I also have AEP account I have been paying for, each month, consistently.

Hi there,

These kinds of payments (insurance, rent, utilities) are not usually included in a credit score. Your credit score measures how likely you are to repay money you have borrowed - not just how often you pay your bills on time.  In order to be part of your credit score, your creditors would need to report your account activity to the credit bureau each month. In general, these kinds of accounts only show up on a credit report if you miss a payment. Learn more here: https://www.creditkarma.com/article/credit-score-factors