Question

Posted in Taxes

aamirnshah

How do I enter form 1099-OID
Received form 1099-OID. Looking at https://help.creditkarma.com/hc/en-us/articles/217378726-Forms-supported-by-Credit-Karma-Tax it is listed. But I don't see anywhere to enter it.

1099-oid....where?

I would also like to know ..!

1099-OID

This is ridiculous - where do you enter 1099-OID?

bandoayan

I also could not find a place to enter 1099-OID. It appears Credit Karma Tax is still at its infancy stage.

form 10999-OID issue solved--I think

I emailed Credit Karma and someone replied almost immediately. She said the put the information in the "Income--Interest Income" section. I haven't sumbitted my return yet to ensure this works, but it appears this could be the answer.

Same issue

Does anyone at credit karma have any suggestions?

You cant

I had the same issue.  The customer support is no help and will just tell its supported, but they cant tell you how to enter it.  If its a complicated oid use turbotax, if not i places it in my 1099int area and the return was accepted.  However i am not a tax lawyer.

I would like to know as well

I would like to know this as well along with form 1099-B

Mithilg

When it asks about capital gains, that is where you enter the details for 1099-B.

1099-B Summary Form

There seems to be a section to add a 1099-B form, however, it is the long version.  So by the time I'm 3/4 of the way done, it takes too long so Credit Karma kicked me off and made me re-enter my password.  That would be okay... but it erased all the progress I had made.  The investment companies give a summary form of the 1099-B so there must be a way to enter that on Credit Karma, but how!?!?

Mithilg

I had the same issue. Just click done after entering 4-5 lines and then restart the interview. Your progress should be saved. I know it's hectic but free is free :)