Question

DARNBEGUMBY

how do I elimanate all unused credit cards?
I have 37 credit cards That I do not used and they have 0 balances. How do I rid them from my history?

You can call the credit card companies and ask them to do so. The accoutns will however stay on your creidt report for quite some time.

That said. if I were you, I'd think carefully about clsoing these accounts. A factor in your credit score is how long is your longest credit line (for msot people this is a credit card) and what is the average credit age (sum of credit lines lives / number of credit lines). Clsoing credit cards unjudiciously may make your credit score drop by a lot.  So I'd clsoe credit cards with fees and leave the rest be.