Question

JackHabitt

How do I edit your inaccurate information on my credit profile
Help. How do I correct inaccurate information?

Credit Karma provide information from your TransUnion credit report. To correct errors, you'll need to initiate a dispute with the credit bureau. You can find more info about the process here: https://www.creditkarma.com/article/dispute-credit-report-errors

JackHabitt

The information you have that is incorrect is concerning the current interest rate on my home.  The site addresses this in the recommendation section.

I spoke to my moreage company and they the site is inaccurate.  

Just forget it.