Question

catwudz2

How do I dispute the creditors that I have payed off and are still a negative on my report?
I have payed off ALL the doc bills and they still show that I owe, how do I get them off my report?

I asked the question, if I had the answer I wouldn't be asking for help....

Dispute, Dispute, Dispute...... Get copies of the collections paid in full. Write a letter to the credit bureaus reporting the negative items showing proof that you have paid the bills; let them know that these items in question are inaccurate. Make sure you have proof, also if by chance you didn't pay them all; try to negotiate a "pay for delete" with your creditors. They don't have to but some will remove the charge completely from your credit file. Otherwise you will have to wait a full 7 years (for collection items) to fall off your credit report. Even if you pay these items off and they are not removed, they still reflect as a negative item on your report. It just gives potential lenders that you had a history of problems vs having the item removed completely and there is no trace of wrong doing. Good luck my friend.... Happy 4th!!!!