Question

AmberMalone112415

How do I dispute the amount of money I owe? I did not receive all the money they are asking for.
I know the amount I was approved for and I also know the amount I received. I was supposed to complete some more hours before I received the rest but before I completed them I took a LOA and haven't returned. I have receipts for the money I received.

your question is kind of diluted

but,  from what i can gather, You claim you were approved for a student loan, though you did not recieve all the funds. You don't mnention when this happened, or how much time has lapsed.

Be aware that interest on that money started accuring the day after you recieved the check. You can ask for the documents from the original loan to be sent to you.  You can use a Validation letter format to do this.  They will provide you with a copy of the original loan and should provide you with a "Schedule" of the interest that has acrued since then.  

I had a $600 loan in that i took in 1981.  It did not have to be paid back until 2011.  In that time it acrued over $800 in interest. So be aware that your calculations may not be what the lender calculated.