Question

AmberMalone112415

How do I dispute the amount of money I owe? I did not receive all the money they are asking for.
I know the amount I was approved for and I also know the amount I received. I was supposed to complete some more hours before I received the rest but before I completed them I took a LOA and haven't returned. I have receipts for the money I received.

With student loans and you're still attending school, it could be reporting the whole loan amount for future disbursements. If you're not still attending... And you have the paperwork. Dispute it and send the CRAs in question, your paperwork that will have the lender verify the loan amounts and they will correct them if wrongly reported.