Question

DalaiDolly

How do I dispute credit report entries?
There is a judgement against me from Discover from 3 years ago. Equifax still shows it as an open account with a $10,000 available credit. It has been closed for more than 5 years with NO available credit.

So you want to change a positive account on Equifax to a negative account that is a judgement, while doing so will severely damage your scores on Equifax? Ok, go to the website for Equifax and find the dispute link.

Incorrect entrise on my credit report

I have entries on my Trans Union repot that ia not correct:

My job location, an address I never lived at, and 6 entries that should have been drop since they were opened in 1996 thru 1998 and all paid.